Your Ad Here

Mar 19, 2007

My Blog Home Page!


Finally I started finding navigation around my own blog a bit difficult. And, frankly, I didn't know how to build a home page with links to the other sections. So I decided to blog this page and simply add links to the other pages and blogs, topic-wise!!

If anyone reading this has a better idea, please be kind enough to drop the idea in a comment below! I will be grateful!


Food for Thought : Sometimes I seem to be pinned down by some stupid ideas. And if, unfortunately, I am close to a pen or the keyboard at that time... the results are for you to see among these articles.


Funny Stuff : Almost anything that I see today is likely to tickle my ribs, if I look at it from a slightly distorted perspective. Here you will find some such stuff that I read, saw or did, and I found it to be funny at that time. It may not seem funny enough today if I don't remember why I found it to be funny in the first place!


Poetry : Sometimes a few words fall into rhyme and jostle among themselves to form unformed sentences... sometimes depicting thoughts and ideas and sometimes pleasantly incoherent! Them I call poetry.


My Photo Albums : Some pictorial representation of my life's special happenings! Among my most favorite sections in the blog, because they are my memories!


My Diary : Not very frequently, but, yes, sometimes, I do pen down some small incident that happened with me during the day. It is indeed amazing how incidences, which appeared to be all too important yesterday, seem lighter than a feather today, blown away by the winds of time!

Other Cacoblogs : For the time being at least, none of these is complete. But anyone is very welcome to go through some of my other blogs, and post suggestions or comments, if any!

CacoNews: A pretty collection of offbeat real stories from around the world!
CacoReviews: My own opinions on a varitey of issues, objects, movies... whatever I felt like writing about!
CacoXercise: A beginner's guide to good diet, weight training and healthy living!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this Home page looks cool Dude....

Anonymous said...

Hi Deepak(Caco-Cocaine-pyar),
Congrats.
May god take u the highest peak of your life
Where u belong!!!!!
Isn't it ?

Samrat

Anonymous said...

Hi Deepak(Caco-Cocaine-pyar),
Congrats.
May god take u the highest peak of your life
Where u belong!!!!!
Isn't it ?
Samrat